Betdaq like many other major betting operators is based in Ireland. Irish tycoon Dermot Desmond established the company in 2000. The company are believed to profit on a mammoth scale with an excess of £20m worth of bets every week. They manage to do this by involving punters in bets against each other. It's a 50/50 bet for punters but Betdaq always profit but it certainly doesn't take away from the attraction.
Betdaq is very unusual in the way they offer their bets. A spokesman for the company claims that Betdaq's odds are 20 per cent better than other competing bookmakers. This makes it even more appealing to punters.
Betdaq have a good range of sports to choose from, not as much as their main competitor Betfair but they compensate with their competitive commissions. A saving of 3 per cent compared to Betfair and even better is the fact that should you lose on a bet, no commission is required.
Betdaq has a website that is simple to use and easy to understand, even for a novice. It's as easy as going into a betting shop and making a bet. You log on, place a bet and sit back and wait for the action to unfold.
Live Betting is also available on many different sports and events, with regular updates, as often as 3-4 seconds.
Most regular payment methods are available for making deposits, including visa, MasterCard, electron, switch and solo, moneybookers and Neteller
Sign up here at Betdaq Bookmakers
Reasons to join Betdaq
- Betting exchange which runs a fantastic service, competitive prices
- Very comprehensive offer on all of the primary markets
- Features such as XpressBet and MultipleBet enhance service
- Good help features to get started on the exchange
- £30 free bet available to all new Betdaq customers.*
Claim your free bet *
- Register at Betdaq using promo code BDQ30FB
- Place 3 bets of £10
- Get a £30 free bet!*
* Terms and conditions apply, please see details directly at Betdaq.
more bookie reviews