Coral Bookmaker Review by TomCoral
My review will be of Coral.
Coral is currently the 3rd largest betting company in the UK. However, it is also the fastest growing. This, I believe, is because it beats other bookies when it comes to customer care, good odds, and excellent sign up offers. The betting markets offered cover most of the main areas of interest when it comes to betting. One thing it could impove upon is the offering of UFC markets, considering it is one of the fastest growing sports in the world.
In terms of manageability and accessibility, the website is one of the best out there. It is not cluttered at all, and clearly lays out all of the betting markets. It also has special offers on the front page, as well as the top five markets in order for punters to be able to note which races/matches are next to take place.
The support is helpful and speedy. Refunds are given immediately in the case of postponement, and deposits are made into your account in a fast time.
One extra touch I like is the sending of a welcome letter to your home, something which makes the website feel much more inclusive and personal; increasing the loyalty a customer may feel to the company.
This bookmakers is the fastest growing in Britain for a reason, and those reasons are why it comes highly recommended from this seasoned punter.
Sign up here at Coral Bookmakers
Reasons to join Coral
- A top name in British Betting, supported by an extensive sports book
- Great odds on Horse Racing, Greyhounds and football in particular
- Great betting highlights with enhanced odds and promotions
- Superb stats and support tools throughout the site
- £20 free bet bonus available to all new Coral customers.
Claim your free bet *
- Register at Coral
- Place your first bet of £5 or more
- Get a £20 free bet
* New customers only, T&Cs apply, winnings paid in free bets, 18+. Please see further details directly at Coral.
more bookie reviews
Coral Free Bet - £20 Free Bet Details Coral