Asian HandicapThis page is part of our link-directory about sports betting and football.
You can also visit the Directory Overview Page
Asian Handicap is a unique form of betting especially popular in the countries of the Far East where a weaker team is given a number of goals head start meaning a team comparably stronger is made handicapped for an equivalent number of goals to stand both one-to-one against each other for the betting purpose. As wider the gap is between the numbers of goals between the both teams as higher is the difference in strength between those teams.
The Asian Handicap system is a form of betting that is becoming increasingly popular across Europe, for betting on football matches. The basic principle of the system, is that all bets work on a handicap system, instead of just straight win, draw, loss odds. What this does, is level the playing fields a little in terms of betting, as you do not have to simply rely on the underdog to pull off an unlikely win. You can still win, even if the underdog loses and you have taken them to win the handicap. Here's how it works.
Goals win games, and the better the team, the more likely they are to score goals, and the less likely they are to concede. So, when a top team comes up against an underdog, they will be handicapped, essentially starting the game with negative goals. For example: Manchester United v Wigan. Manchester United would be clear favourites, so they would be listed with a minus sign preceding their name. Wigan, on the other hand, as underdogs, would have a plus sign before their name. The teams will also have the figure of the handicap in brackets by their name.
Asian Handicap Sites
- Limso.org (free asian handicap betting tips)
- Soccer Tips 29
- Wang Tai Group - free insider soccer tips.
- AsianCapper - Asian Handicap picks and bookmakers.
- Football Betting Predictions
- 24FootballTips.com - subscription based asian handicap tips.
- Fixed Soccer Picks
- Go! 4 Soccer Tips.COM
- BTWinner - UK ex semi-pro footballer shares his secret tips
- Free For Life Soccer Bet Help Tips - Free soccer tips in Asian handicap and fixed odds
- MaxBet Soccer
- AsiaBookie Asian Handicap Picks
- Free Soccer Picks
- Bankroll Tip - free soccer tips
- Free inside soccer tips
- 1 soccer tips - sure win soccer tips
- Olepick - free soccer picks.
- AsiaPlate Asian handicap Football Betting Tips portal
- Wise Picks
- AhTips - accurate picks on asian handicap
- AH-Bet Asian Handicap Picks (free Asian handicap picks)
- EPL-Football Tips - English Premier League (EPL) Asian Handicap Betting Tips (free)
- Culebet - professional soccer picks
- Soccer Tips Avenue - Soccer Tips, Picks, Predictions.
- fix-tips: Free Football picks
- InsideBookie The King of Asia, Free Picks, 100% Time Records
- BetSponsors (free AH soccer betting tips)
- Odds Aggregator - free online odds comparison platform.
If the Asian Handicap for this match was set at 1.5 ball (halves are used to avoid the occurrence of a draw), then Manchester would effectively start the game with a score of -1.5, while Wigan will start with +1.5 goals. So in order for a bet on Manchester to win, they would need to triumph by at least two clear goals for that to happen. If you backed Wigan to hold on to the Handicap given, then you would need them to not lose by two clear goals. Whichever bet you take, you either add or minus the handicap from the team's final score, not both.
Asian Line Betting is increasingly popular, and adds a new dimension to football betting. It can offer some advantages over regular betting, because your percentage of winning is better, as there will be no drawn outcomes. You only have a home or away win to back. It is a good chance to pick up some returns on football matches
If both the teams are far equal in terms of performance then no handicap is given to either of the teams. Handicap betting is considered an easier to win situation in comparison to traditional fixed odds 'Win-Draw-Win' style betting. In US sports betting you can go either in favour of favorite team or can oppose it. You can play only with two winning combinations home team win or away team win.
The greater the difference in ability between the teams involved in the match, the more goals you would expect the favorites to win by and the bigger the handicap will be.
In Asian Handicap Betting the favorite team is preceded by a minus (-) where as an underdog team is indicated by a plus (+)
More betting information:
Best Betting Sites
All the sections in our directory:
Bookmakers and Betting Exchanges General Betting Sites 1 Sports Betting Sites 2 Football Betting Websites and other Betting Websites 3 Asian Handicap Sites Betting Picks Sites 1 Sports Betting Tips Websites 2 Foreign Language Betting Sites Non Football Betting Sites Football Clubs Sites Sports News Sites about World Cup, Euro, ... General Gambling Casino Poker Blackjack Backgammon Other Gambling Web Directories Other