Factor Number 1 is the form of the two teams - I estimate for example the form of team A with 9(9 wins in last 10 matches) and the form from team B with 3(3 wins in last 10 matches of the team), so here I've got big difference between the recent form of the two teams. ----> Note 1
The second factor is the info about this game
- Key missings(players,coaches)- if there is a big absence for one of the teams I estimate this with 2 punkts lower. If there're 2 missings with 5 - so then the note of this component for this team will be 5(by 2 key missings). ----> Note 2
- How have the two teams played in the last three games - except the record - for example W(won)L(lost)W(won), I read about the level of their play in this matches. Then I add the notes of the 3 games and do one note for the level of play of the team in this 3 games.----> Note 3
- For every match I find the weakness and strenght of the two teams and I estimate which team will have advantage. -----> Note 4
- The tradition in the years - for example the hosts have advantage in the years
- The form of the teams at home and away from home, and are they in winning-streak or losing-streak
- How many points scored they in past matches at home, away from home and overall.
- How many points became they in past matches at home, away from home and overall.
- Is it team A/B a high scoring team, low scoring team, good-defensive team, weak-defensive team.
Note 1A(10 max) + Note2A(10 max) + Note3A(10 max) + Note4A(10 max) + Note5A(10 max) = NoteA(50 max)
Then I do the same with the notes for the second team:
Note1B + Note2B + Note3B + Note4B + Note5B = NoteB
Then I deduct from NoteA(overall note for the team A) the NoteB.
If the difference is lower than 3 it will be a close game, and I skip this game or try it Under or Over X. points, based on te notes of the statistics.
If the difference is between 3 and 5 I bet on ML(2way). If the difference is higher than 5 I bet this game with pointspread.